Application of Lean Six Sigma and Automated Technologies for Improving Sohar Hospital Inventory Management System Effectiveness and Efficiency
Chapter 3: Methodology
The body text of your report must be in 11- or 12-point type and 1.5 line spacing
The HARVARD method of referencing is recommended
References should be from the last 4 years
Parts to be covered:
• Introduction, stating the purpose of the part, introducing the methods, and outlining the section’s organization.
• Research questions, hypotheses, and variables.
• Research design – describe the investigation approach and justify specific chosen methods, citing relevant literature.
• Study setting – describe the role of the researcher in gathering data.
• POPULATION, RESEARCH SAMPLE, AND SAMPLING METHOD (Study participants and data sources) – explain criteria and strategies used when selecting participants, justify the number of participants and describe systems used for collecting and storing information.
• Data Collection methods and tools – Describe the systems used for keeping track of data, clearly describe the process for generating, gathering, and recording data
• Ethical Concerns: Explain how informed consent was obtained.
• Procedures and instruments – demonstrate methods and state each step for performing the study in detail. Discuss how you minimized potential bias.
• Data processing and analysis – discuss statistical tools and methods applied to analyze information and measures to increase validity. Open Coding (Within this section give details about the coding procedure and how themes were developed.). Selective Coding. Theoretical Coding
• Validity and reliability
• Research Limitations
• Summary and conclusion.
more details are in the attached word files named Lean Sigma Proposal-Final.docx and Dissertation structure.docx